|Top spyware removers|
Works with: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a powerful antimalware software. The interface of this program is very simple and well organised. It has some nice features such as multiple drive scanning, network drive scanning, FileAssassin for removing infected and locked files. The main difference between free and paid version is that free version doesn't have a real time protection feature which is capable of blocking threats before they infect your computer. This software is effective and high performance and can make a good addition to your computer's defence.
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware protection module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
- FBI Your Computer Has Been Locked scam
- System Care Antivirus
- Department of Justice MoneyPak Virus
- Win 7 Antivirus 2013
- SweetIM Toolbar (Search.sweetim.com Virus)
- Department of Justice scam
- FBI Cybercrime Division - Your PC is Blocked (MoneyPak Virus)
- Metropolitan Police ransomware (PCeU) virus
- Police Central E-Crime Unit Virus
- Internet Security "designed to protect" Scam - Fake Antivirus Program